Michelin AXIOBIB 2
- 4 Productivity
Tyre that transmits power to the ground for tractors from 160 to 550 hp while protecting the soil.
TO BE AVAILABLE IN BRAND NEW SIZES!
- Diam 1.95m : Width 650 mm : VF 650/65 R 42 174D/171E & VF 540/65 R 30 158D/155E
- Diam 2.15m : Width 650 mm : VF 650/85 R 42 183D/180E* & VF 620/75 R 30 172D/169E*
EXCELLENT TRACTION CAPACITY FOR HEAVY LOADS
- TRACTION : from +28 to + 35%*
- SOIL PROTECTION : Field work at very low pressure from 0,6 b
- PRODUCTIVITY : from +7 to + 11%* Work site speed Time saved
- + 4% YIELD**
* depending on the size. Internal tests carried out in June and November 2016, comparing the MICHELIN VF 650/85 R42 AXIOBIB 2 tyre
with a MICHELIN 650/85 R38 MACHXBIB tyre.
** Harper Adams University study 2014/2016, demonstrating an average increase of 4% yield by using MICHELIN UltraFlex tyres compared to MICHELIN standard tyres
with similar dimensions.
Highest load capacity on the market*
*For the VF 650/65 R42 174D/171E
- Air systems ready : Compatible with central tyre inflation systems
- High traction : Exceptional traction capability
- Compatible with standard rim : for the VF/650R65R42 tyre
- Very High Flexion Carcass : 40% more load capacity (1) or 40% lower pressure (1)
- 650mm wide tyre for ploughing in the furrow
(1) + 40% load capacity at the same pressure compared to a standard tyre (same dimension) or - 40% pressure with the same load compared to a standard tyre (same dimension).